I have had chapped lips most of the time and i believe that some of you may have too, but there are a few steps you can help this. Just follow this advice and maybe it'll work out for you. (Hopefully) I will show you how to get rid of these chapped lips and to make them better ;)
- Try to use sunscreen and lotion.
- Apply any kind of oil to your lips (e.g olive oil) dont lick them though :
- Definatley make sure you use petroleum jelly or vaseline.
- Carmex helps everything ;)
- Try to stay home more often, avoid going out when the weather is dry and windy.
- Use lip balms with cocoa butter or beeswax, they are better for your lips.
- Eat foods high in calcium, calcium includes milk, yogurt, cheese, beans and salmon. These are proven to aid in the healing of lips surfaces.
- Drink more than the recommended 8 glasses of water a day, preferbaly heated. (Dont go overboard :S)
- Do not use any gel, balm, or lipstick that contain alcohol. It will make your lips feel even dryer and more painful.
- Do not eat anything spicy or salty.
- Avoid flavoured lipbalms.
Hope this helps :) (bearing in mind im only thirteen :)