Friday 7 May 2010

My Birthday In One Week And A Day : )

eeeeeeeeeeeeek. It's my birthday on the 15th may :) Cannot wait :/
But.....I have no idea what im gonna do for my birthday ): (any help...please ?)

I decided that maybe me and a couple of friends could go cinema, mcdonalds and shopping ? :L
I havent got my outfit yet .....
Im really confused. I dont know what to do ): aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.
Im gonna be 14 :) and guess what guys....a gsce test two days after my birthday ;) waaahaaaaay...

So..My birthday's gonna be quite a confusing and stressful time. But you know the plus side of birthdays is ofcourse the pres........ cake. :L the cake ;) (especially chocolate cake) Down here im gonna post a pic of my dream cake. How wierd, this post has turned into a cake post.. teheeeee >.<
Feeling well better now. :)

NomNomNom. Don't you wanna munch that up ? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment